Counselor assisting a student

Useful Links

Veteran and Military Student Success


To access your Certificate of Eligibility and manage VA education, disability, and health benefits


To transfer benefits to dependent spouse and children.

WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment)

To submit verification of enrollment for student using Chapter 30- Montgomery GI Bill®

SC Application for Free Tuition for Certain War Veterans' Children

To Apply for the South Carolina Governor's Letter Tuition Waiver Benefit

Vocational Rehab

To Apply for Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation and Education Benefit

Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents

To obtain information of possible benefits for Veterans and Family Members

Request Military Documents

To request military affiliated service documents from the National Archive

To obtain information on education programs offered by the U.S.Army

Veteran and Military Success Resource Guide

USCA's Library Resource Database