Wide shot of students walking through the quad

Faculty and Staff

Office of the Registrar

Faculty/Staff Tuition Assistance

Permanent staff and faculty who are eligible for tuition assistance should:

  • Be admitted to the University through Undergraduate Admissions or Graduate Studies.
  • Request the Tuition Assistance Form, obtain the proper signatures, and return the form to the Human Resources Department for verification.
  • Take verified Tuition Assistance Form to the Registration Center on the first day of classes for that semester.
  • Process the tuition bill in the Business Services Office. Note: Even though the tuition is free, the tuition bill still must be processed.

Because tuition is free, registration is based on availability and entered into the computer no earlier than the first day of classes. Do not ask to be registered early.