Why Live on Campus?
- Within walking distance of classes, Faculty/Staff offices, library, campus events, athletic sporting events, and dining services
- Since USC Aiken is a small campus, it is easy to get to class on time! Save time and money; no commuting time, no gasoline expenses.
- Easy access to the SAC and meals (The Station, Pacer Market, and Starbucks)
- Easy to access professors during their office hours
- Opportunities to meet with tutors and study groups
- Immediate access to campus offices when needed – the registrar, financial aid, Writing Room, Center for Student Academic Achievement, etc.
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- On-site wellness center, swimming pool, and workout facility
- Study spaces in lounges, computer labs, and classrooms
- 24-hour access to laundry facilities
- 24-hour access to computer lab and printer
- 24-hour assistance with problems
- 24-hour onsite police coverage
Submit a USC Aiken Housing Application
Directions on how to apply for Housing
USC Aiken Freshman Housing Requirement
All newly admitted freshmen are required to live on campus for two semesters.
Learn more about the Freshman Housing Requirements and Exemptions