Be sure you get USC Aiken emergency notifications!
USC Aiken provides multiple ways to get emergency notifications for campus events (fires, gas leaks, evacuations, severe weather, etc). Be sure you stay safe and get immediate emergency notifications from Public Safety!
For additional information on the full emergency alert system for the campus, see the Emergency Alert System page.
Go to: http://myaccount.sc.edu Click Update Account Settings Sign-in and validate your security question Click Emergency Notifications Ensure Aiken is set…
- Go to: http://myaccount.sc.edu
- Click Update Account Settings
- Sign-in and validate your security question
- Click Emergency Notifications
- Ensure Aiken is set to Primary under “Campuses”
- Confirm “University Email address” university email address is set to your @usca.edu account and cannot be changed
- Enter up to two other email addresses and three mobile phones where you’d like to receive emergency notifications
- Click Update to save your changes
Changes will take effect shortly after they’re entered into the system.