Students walking in The Alley in Downtown Aiken

Change of Campus

Office of Admissions

To apply for admission, Change of Campus applicants must:

- Complete an application for admission.  Indicate "Change of Campus" as application type.

Change of Campus forms and any supporting documents for fall semester must be submitted by July 1 and for spring semester by December 1.

Standardized Test Scores

There is no time limit for the use of standardized test scores in the consideration of transfer applicants.  Courses taken at non-baccalaureate degree granting schools are not transferable if they are upper level or upper division at USC Aiken.

Courses Taken While on Academic Suspension

There are no limitations on transferring courses taken at other schools by a suspended student (other than the criteria listed under evaluation of transfer credits), unless suspended from the University of South Carolina.

Institutional Maximums of Transferable Credit

The senior year of work (30 semester hours) must be completed in residence at USC Aiken and at least 12 hours of the student's major courses must be earned at USC Aiken.  At least 25 percent of semester credit hours applicable toward the degree must be earned at USC Aiken.  One hundred twenty semester credit hours with a minimum system grade point average of 2.0 are required for most baccalaureate degrees.

Transfer Scholarship Opportunities

USC Aiken has established scholarships to be awarded to students who have demonstrated superior academic performance at two-year colleges in South Carolina.  Transfer students may apply for these scholarships by contacting the Transfer Coordinator in the Admissions Office.

Admitted Change of Campus students (ONLY students transferring from another USC system campus to USC Aiken) should follow the steps outlined in the "my.usca.Click the tab that says "Newly Admitted Students" for a checklist of items to complete.

The Admissions staff at the University of South Carolina Aiken understands that the college selection process can be overwhelming. Our staff is dedicated and prepared to help you with information about the University and our admissions process.

Your enrollment counselor is your personal contact at USC Aiken. If you have a specific question, please feel free to contact him/her.

Find Your Enrollment Counselor

Contact Admissions Staff